Despite the glitter and glam, we are reaping from the Internet, there are a couple of problems that are downright disgusting and needs immediate attention. Especially, for the noobies who just signed up on Instagram, or dropped their contact number at the billing place, get prepared.
Most of the time, we wait for our baby sister to get enough older, or our moms to be careful enough when opening an account on Instagram or Facebook, or Snapchat, or whatever! the list never ends. All this is because of those creeps online who are ready to pounce upon with the dirty messages in the private chat boxes.
It is these crazy maniacs who make the Internet a difficult place for people, scare the newbies trying to catch up with their friends on Instagram. But here, we will show you the private chats of eleven sassy women who gave it right back at the creeps. Scroll down to take a look at the conversations.
1. Straight Animal-Zoned (or Pet-Zoned, in this specific case); didn’t see that one coming.
2. Nothing harmful, just some weather-care offered by a stranger out of blue.
3. You see, she has a point. A bra, and a picture, but A.P.A.R.T. But, everything.
4. Look Danny, you gotta calm down now. It can be a very stat-ist intrusion of privacy! Upgrade the creepiness level. It shouldn’t get any stupider, okay?
5. You asked for it. You cannot undo this now. But you see, that cat is pretty too!
6. A fourteen incher might really challenge the cloth manufacturing companies, and is it where all your food is going? Also, thanks for asking ‘How are* you*’.
7. Can someone break down this morse code? What does heaven have to do anything with the latter message?
8. Alright! what was that Greg? What do you want? Do you have anything in mind? Get your sh*t together Greg!
9. List of the woman you disappointed? or the one with the list of exams you haven’t cleared in Engineering?
10. No offense to Kim Jong Yun, because the dude has a nuclear buzzer next to his dining table and maybe, you aren’t much safe here.
11. Legend has it that the ancient one is still waiting for the images to load.
We are living in the world of the Internet where there is no room for privacy. ‘A screenshot and an email with the legitimate details’, and you are done.
It isn’t surprising anymore seeing the grownups or the ones that are even older, yet barging their ways into the private chat box of women on social media platforms. Some women are bold enough to give it back in a whacky way, but the sensitivity levels vary.
It is very vital to make Internet a safe place for everyone. We just hope that we will never be able to stumble upon these creepy texts, hoping that they will go extinct. There shouldn’t be a PART-2 of this article, for good.